Hi Guys!! So sorry I’ve been kind of lax with posting. Lots of things have been going on that I hope to write about soon! In the meantime, I made this banging dish last night. The way I cook is by feel, so I don’t have any exact measurements, but at least I can give you some details on how to put this delicious dish together!!! Enjoy!
- 1lb Wild Caught Salmon
- Basil Pesto
- 1/2 Lemon
- Sweet Potatoes
- EVOO (I used garlic & tuscan herb infused)
- Small Yellow Tomatoes
- Mini Bell Peppers
- Cut into fillets. Brush with Olive Oil (Used the garlic EVOO). Sprinkle with a little salt & black pepper. Brush pesto on each fillet. Drizzle 1/2 lemon on fillets.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes on 375. (Depends how rare you like your salmon – this cooked it to medium)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Cut into small pieces and boil until very very soft. (About 25 minutes)
- Then blend until extra creamy. I use a Vitamix and I think it does an amazing job to get them extra creamy. If you don’t have a Vitamix, definitely make sure you boil them until they are really soft.
- They are so sweet you do not have to add anything to them!
- Wash Spinach well. Then transfer to pan with EVOO & Garlic in it. Add a bit of black pepper & salt.
- Cook on low/simmer heat with cover on top.
- Tomatoes & Mini Peppers Topping
- In saucepan, on low heat, add tomatoes whole, and peppers sliced.
- Add pressed garlic, EVOO, & black pepper.
- Cover saucepan and allow tomatoes & peppers to soften.
- Once tomatoes soften, smash them!
*Serving: 2 awesome din din’s
Stay tuned for my other creations!! Happiness & Love to all!
***************Natalie Johnston is USATF certified runner coach serving areas PA, NYC, & NJ.*****************